Holi Sabadell will be celebrated on 3rd of April in at amfiteatre parc catalunya de Sabadell, the Holi festival will start by 11 am till 1 pm, holi this year comes with some restrictions please follow them to ensure to enjoy the festival.
SAFETY MEASURES HOLI SABADELL 2022
– This year, due to the measures that we have to apply in public events that we carry out in the city, we have to apply a series of regulations that we will detail below. All this to make HOLI SABADELL a safe space for everyone who wants to participate.
– The space of the amphitheater will be perimeter with fences to guarantee a safe capacity of almost 5000 people that we will be able to enjoy the Holi with complete security. Come in time to ensure access to the venue and enjoy the party.
Again, and in order to ensure that the space is safe, access to the venue will only be allowed with colors purchased by the event organizer, as we can guarantee that they meet all the necessary sanitary requirements. Pick up your color in advance in the various parts of the city (1 bag 1 €) the packet will cost 2€ at the venue, and enjoy the party! (You must display the color securely when accessing the site).
– Remember to come dressed in white!
Follow the map for the entries to the event
What to Expect in the Event : Dance performance by various dance groups from across Catalunya
DJ Music : DJ Big Vic to liven up the party! Victor will play Bollywood, Bhangra and some western stuff.
Food Stall : At the bar of the Bistro Restaurant Menjar à Trois (Indian cuisine) you can taste typical Indian food, chicken curry with basmati rice, pakoras (onion and potato fritters) and samosas!
Bistro Restaurant Menjar à Trois
Sant Pere 15 Sabadell Tel 93 748 10 95
How to reach from Barcelona
1. By Car
Time taken around 33 minutes
Get on B-10 in Sant Adrià de Besòs from Carrer de Casp and Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes/C-31
13 min (6.6 km)
Take C-58 to Ronda d’Arraona. Take exit 12 from C-58
12 min (17.7 km)
Take Avinguda d’Arraona, Carrer de l’Uruguai, Carrer Quebec and Carrer de Manuel de Falla to Av. d’Andreu Nin in Sabadell
5 min (1.7 km)
Amfiteatre Parc Catalunya (Sabadell)
Av. d’Andreu Nin, 45, 08206 Sabadell, Barcelona
2. By Renfe Around 57 Minutes
If you wish to reach just before time of the event, you need to catch Renfe Line R4 from Plaza Catalunya at 9:50 and get down at Stop Sabadell Nord than walk for around 20 minutes to reach Amfiteatre parc de Catalunya (Sabadell)
3. By Ferrocaril Around 60 Minutes
If you wish to reach just before time of the event, you need to catch Ferrocaril Line R4 from Plaza Catalunya at 9:30 and get down at Stop La Creu Alta than walk for around 15 minutes to reach Amfiteatre parc de Catalunya (Sabadell)