Restrictive measures will be relaxed again from 21 June
The Generalitat de Catalunya is once again relaxing the measures to contain covid-19 from Monday 21 June.
The measures approved are as follows:
- Social and family gatherings may be for more than ten people, although it is recommended to avoid this.
- It is authorized to open nightclubs, dance halls and music bars until 3.30 am , with check-in, a capacity of 50% inside and 100% outside and without security distance and with a mask on the dance floor.
Bars and restaurants
- On the terraces, 10 people can sit per table (except for cohabitants), with a distance of 1.5 m between tables.
- In the gyms and indoor sports facilities, group activities can be done without a limit of people and with a capacity of 50%.
- 70% capacity without ventilation reinforcement is allowed.