This coming Monday, August 30th is “SRI KRISHNA JANMASTHAMI” (The advent of Krishna), so you can reserve a few hours for Him.
As you know, every year we also celebrate Lord Jaganatha’s Rathayatra Festival.
This year, due to the current health situation, we will celebrate both festivals on the same day, and it will not be feasible for us to parade Lord Jaganatha through the streets of Barcelona, but we will have a magnificent stage program in the lower part of the Ramblas (Rambla Santa Monica), starting at 19.00 hours.
We would love to count on your participation and enthusiasm.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU!!!
LET’S CELEBRATE THE BIRTH OF KRISHNA, AND THE VISIT OF JAGANATHA, BALADEVA AND SUBHADRA!!!!!
List of activities during the event.
1) Bhajan by devotes of temple
2) Odissi dance by Quiahui Fuentes Anaya
3) Dance performance by kids from Indian community of Barcelona
4) Dance performance by kids from Bengali community of Barcelona
5) Charla imparted by S.S. Bhakthi Gauravani Goswami
6) Electronic Kirtan by Sreevats Venkateshwaran and co.
7) Bharatnatyam dance by Mahima Sandoval
8) Mantra Rock by the temple rock band
10) Offerings and Puspanjali
Address of the venue