Vacunacovidsalut.cat: the website to make an appointment for covid19 vaccine in Catalonia. How to make an appointment?
It is important that your personal details (telephone, mobile phone and email) are updated in the Catalan health system database. Visit the Meva Salut website to update them.
The vaccination campaign is being carried out progressively and staggered by age gro
ups, depending on the availability of vaccine doses; there will be enough for everyone, you just have to wait your turn.
Who can be vaccinated?
People born between 1972 and 1976 living in Catalonia.
How will the vaccination call be made for this group?
If you were born between 1972 and 1976, over the next few weeks you will be able to receive a text message (SMS) that will redirect you to an application so you can book time, day and place to get vaccinated; check vaccination points .
Through the vacunacovidsalut.cat website you can also request an appointment to get vaccinated. If the schedules, days, or vaccination points are already complete, we recommend that you try again in the following days to check for new availability.
Remember: It is important that your personal data (telephone, mobile and e-mail address) are updated in the database of the Catalan healthcare system. Visit the My Health website to update them.
Where will I be vaccinated?
Different vaccination points have been set up throughout Catalonia with the aim of reaching the entire population in an agile and comfortable way.
What documents do I need to provide to get vaccinated?
- The individual health card (TSI) together with the DNI, NIE or passport.
- The SMS of the appointment scheduling receipt sent by / Health.
On the day of vaccination, it is recommended to wear a short-sleeved garment , which can be worn up to the shoulder, or a sleeveless garment. If desired, you can also wear a sweater, which can be removed quickly and comfortably.
You cannot be vaccinated in this call in the following cases:
- If you were not born between 1972 and 1976, inclusive. In this case, you can make an appointment to be vaccinated at vacunacovidsalut.cat if you are part of any other current vaccination programme.
- If you have passed the COVID-19 in the last 6 months; after this time, you can get vaccinated by making an appointment at vacunacovidsalut.cat.
- If you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19; if this is the case and you are part of this call, you will have to register your return through the appointment web to get vaccinated when you have finished the vaccination.
They sent me an SMS to get vaccinated, but it’s all completed. Can’t I get vaccinated?
The vaccination campaign is progressing according to the doses of vaccine available. If the time slots, days or places to get vaccinated are already full, we recommend that you go to the application over the next few days to check for new times or availability.