The Generalitat de Catalunya relaxes the measures to contain covid-19 from Friday 4 June:
- You can eat and drink in public spaces that have this function: leisure, rest, and picnic areas.
Bars and restaurants
- They can be open until 01:00.
Trade and consumption
- The capacity of shops and malls expands to 70%.
- Reopening of recreational areas and children’s play areas in shopping malls.
- Convenience stores can be open until 01:00.
- Non-sedentary markets and market fairs increase capacity to 70%.
- The hours are extended until 01:00.
- For concerts and public outdoor shows, which take place in facilities with an authorized capacity of more than 15,000 people, the maximum number of attendees maybe 20% of the capacity.
- Catering services are authorized in spaces where performing arts, musical activities, and public performances take place.
- Hours are extended to 1 p.m.
- Gyms, sports facilities, and swimming pools increase capacity by up to 70%. They can offer catering services.
- In outdoor sports competitions, which take place in facilities with an authorized capacity of more than 15,000 people, the maximum number of attendees maybe 20% of the capacity.
- 70% capacity with good ventilation.
Leisure and recreational activities
- The capacity of parks, amusement fairs, and children’s leisure activities is increased by up to 50%.
- The gaming rooms, casinos, and bingo halls will have a capacity of 70%, with a maximum of 500 people (up to 1,000 with good ventilation and congestion control).