Domestic air travelers will be able to go straight home, quarantine decision left to states
- 14 day quarantine mandatory for international travelers
- Ministry of Health issued separate advisory for domestic and international air travelers
- International travelers will have to have seven days of institutional quarantine at their own expense, seven days of confinement at home
- During both visits, adherence to safety standards such as sanatorium bridges, masks, social distancing etc. is mandatory in every
- Domestic travelers will also have to give complete information about the bars of other cities going out of the airport.
The Ministry of Family and Health Welfare has issued guidelines for international travel on Sunday amid growing cases of Corona virus in the country. Apart from this, guidelines have also been issued for domestic travel.
Guidelines for international aircraft
- Before boarding the aircraft, all passengers will have to give an affidavit that they remain compulsorily isolated for 14 days.
- They will have to pay to stay in a separate center for seven days and then stay separately at home for the next seven days.
- Human distress, pregnancy, death in the family, serious illness and parents of children under 10 years of age will be allowed to live separately in the home for 14 days.
- According to the guidelines, the use of the Arogya Setu App will be mandatory in such cases.
- All travelers will be advised to download the Arogya Setu app on their mobiles.
- Only passengers without symptoms will be allowed to travel after thermal screening while boarding an aircraft or ship.
- Proper precautionary measures such as spraying cleanliness and infection-free in airports as well as aircraft will be taken.
- All possible steps to ensure social distance will be ensured while boarding the aircraft and at airports.
- Precautionary measures such as wearing masks, maintaining cleanliness, washing hands while boarding an aircraft or ship will be monitored. On arrival, health officials present at the airports / ports / border posts will conduct thermal screening of all passengers.
- During the examination, the passenger in whom the symptoms are found will be immediately isolated and taken to the medical center.
- States can make their own rules regarding separation.
Important guidelines issued by the government for domestic travel
- All passengers must apply face masks
- Domestic air travelers will be able to go straight home, quarantine decision left to states
- Whatever vehicle you have come to the airport after landing, you have to sanitize yourself and the necessary documents should be nearby.
- Thermal screening will be done at the entry point of the airport. Only then will you decide if you can go or not
- You can also check for yourself from the Arogya Setu app and show the status of the Arogya Setu app at the entry gate.
- If you have not been able to download the Arogya Setu App, then you can download it from the Kovid Help Desk at the station itself.
- Passengers have to show their ticket, boarding pass, identity card to the CISF right at the entrance
- While checking in, drop your luggage on the counter and show your PNR status to the staff there, take as little of the goods as possible.
- ERespit will be found on your mobile
- Passengers must follow social distancing, keep in mind the circle and barrier at the airport.
- You have to check in an hour before your flight is done.
- Full information will also have to be given in the bars of other cities going out of the airport.