Call for vaccination for persons born between 2006 and 2009 with the Pfizer / BioNTech – Comirnaty and Moderna / Lonza – Spikevax vaccine. Persons born in 2009 must be at least 12 years old to be vaccinated.
Persons born between 2006 and 2009 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian on the day of vaccination.
Who can be vaccinated?
People born between 2006 and 2009 living in Catalonia. People born in 2009 must be 12 years old to be vaccinated.
If you were born between 2006 and 2009, you must be accompanied by your father, mother or legal guardian on the day of vaccination.
How can I make an appointment to get vaccinated?
You can make an appointment to get vaccinated on the vacunacovidsalut.cat website. If the schedules, days or vaccination points are already full, we recommend that you try again during the following days to check for new availabilities.
Over the next few weeks you may also receive a text message (SMS) that will redirect you to the vacunacovidsalut.cat website so that you can book a time, day and place to get vaccinated; check the available vaccination points.
It is important that your personal details (telephone, mobile phone and email) are updated in the Catalan health system database. Visit the Mi Salud website to update them.
Where will I be vaccinated?
Different vaccination points have been set up throughout Catalonia with the aim of reaching the entire population in a quick and convenient way.
Check the following link for the available vaccination points.
What documents do I need to provide in order to get vaccinated?
1) The individual health card (TSI), together with the DNI, NIE or passport.
2) The SMS confirming the appointment schedule sent by / Salud.
If you were born between 2006 and 2009, you must be accompanied by your father, mother or legal guardian on the day of the vaccination.
On the day of the vaccination, it is recommended that you wear a short-sleeved garment that can be rolled up to the shoulder or a sleeveless garment.
You will not be able to be vaccinated in this call in the following cases:
– If you were not born between 2006 and 2009, inclusive. In this case, and if you are part of any other call for vaccination, you can make an appointment at vacunacovidsalut.cat .
– If you have passed the Covidien-19. In this case, you must wait at least 6 months after recovery before you can be vaccinated.
– If you are a close contact of a person with Covidien-19. You will have to make an appointment through the appointment website to be vaccinated when you have finished the isolation as long as you do not become a positive case of Covidien-19.
– If you were born in 2009, but you are still 11 years old. In this case, you will have to wait until your 12th birthday to get vaccinated.
They sent me an SMS to get vaccinated, but everything is full. Can’t I get vaccinated?
The vaccination campaign is progressing according to the doses of vaccine available. If the time slots, days or places to get vaccinated are already full, we recommend that you log in to the application over the following days to check for new times or availability.