An officer from Embassy would be available at VFS Global Spain, Carrer de Sardenya 229, Piso 3A, Oficina No. 1, 08013, Barcelona on the following dates:
- 3 June 2022 (Friday)
- 17 June 2022 (Friday)
- 1 July 2022 (Friday)
Timings: From 1000 hours to 1300 hours Following is the list of services for which applicants can walk–in (subject to availability of time and space), for interview and signature in front of the Embassy’s
- Renunciation of citizenship
- Re-issuance of passports to illegal immigrants
- Attestation of Power of Attorney / Affidavit / Self–declaration
- Registration of Birth
- Continuity of Marriage
- Life Certificate / Pension Certificate
- Annexure M
- No Pension Certificate
- Immigration Movement Certificate
- NRI Certificate
- Out of wedlock declaration
- OCI Lost case
Please note the followings:
- Embassy/VFS Global would not accept applications processed by agents/third parties.
- For general enquiries such as status of the application already submitted, the applicants are requested to call at Embassy Reception number, during office hours or send Email to the Embassy, along with scanned copy of their passports, OCI Card, Application Number, Application date and copy of receipt issued by VFS Global. The Embassy would not provide any information to any agent/third party.
- The applicants are requested not to bring any third person along with them in the Consular Camps.
- The applications signed by the Embassy’s Officer must be submitted to VFS Global, within two weeks from the date of the signature of the officer. Failing which the applicant had to visit VFS Global office again for obtaining Officer’s signature on a later date
After signature of the Consular Officer, these applications with all supporting documents, could later be submitted to VFS Global by post or in person, with prior appointment, as the case may be. Please ensure that the application is complete in all respects. Incomplete applications would not be accepted. For detailed information regarding applications,
please visit, Embassy’s website: https://www.eoimadrid.gov.in/useful–information.php and
VFS Global’s website: https://services.vfsglobal.com/esp/en/ind/.
For any assistance, please call on VFS helpline centre at +34 917693741
(English & Hindi) and +34 928395477 (Spanish) or send Email to email@example.com.